Founding Membership FAQ
1) How do I join?
Simply complete the Membership Application and Agreement and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Circuit of the Northwest 5205 1st Street Bremerton, WA. 98312 and wire your Membership Joining Fee Deposit of $10,000 to Regions Bank Membership Escrow Account (wiring instructions attached). The remaining balance of $50,000 will be due upon the sale of 100 Founding Membership/start of construction.
2) What are the Fees?
Initial Membership Joining Fees are $60,000 and will be changed on September 12, 2019. Annual Dues? Currently $5,000 paid annually.
3) What does that get me? Access to what?
Unlimited access to the Clubhouse, Garages Areas, during Club business hours. At least 150 days of exclusive driving time on the racing circuits, including the karting circuit.
4) Guest Access? Fees?
Ten guest passes per month are included in the Founding Membership. No one guest may be a Membership Guest more than 2x per year. Guest fees may be charged.
5) Immediate Family Members?
Received the same privileges as Founding Members for children/step-children less than 26 yrs old, spouse and significant others. Extended Family Members? Received same access as a Founding Member for a fee.
6) Is the Founding Membership Transferable?
Founding Memberships include a one-time Legacy Transfer, to an adult child, Spouse, or Significant Other with no additional Membership Joining Fee for the new Founding Member.
7) Is the Membership Joining Fee Refundable?
Yes, Founding Members may transfer their membership back to the Club after Member is in good standing for 36 months and CNW has sold 400 total memberships. CNW will buy back the Founding Membership at 80% of the initiation fee of cancellation.
8) Access to Karting Circuit?
Yes, unlimited use during normal business hours and according to Rules and Regulation.
9) How do I get a garage?
Garages will be leased exclusively to Founders. Founding members have first priority on the location of their individual garage. Garage locations will be selected in accordance with the order in which Membership are sold. As an example, a Founding Members who sends in the fifth deposit and Membership Agreement will have the 5th selection of garage location.
10) How much driving time will I receive?
Founding Members will receive at least 150 days of exclusive Member driving time. Exclusive Founding Member driving time will be posted on the CNW online event calendar.
11) What is the construction timeline?
We expect to break ground Fall 2019 and currently expect 18 months for construction and a Spring 2021 Grand Opening.
12) Are there any Pre-opening Member events?
We will host periodic events prior to the Grand Opening where you can meet other members, invite Member prospects and check on the progress of construction.
13) Who owns CNW?
Circuit of the Northwest is a private LLC owned by Brian Nilsen. The 232-acre compound is owned by the Port of Bremerton and is leased to CNW for 50 years.
14) How do I purchase merchandise?
The Clubhouse will have a Member Store. Prior to Grand Opening we will let you know via email when the online store is open.
15) Who designed the racing circuit?
World Class designer Herman Tilke https://tilke.de/en/
16) Is there a Founding Membership Referral Program?
CNW will pay a 5% referral fee for Founding Member that you refer and that are Accepted and Members and pay the Membership Joining Fee. Referral Fees will be paid upon collection.
17) Is this the same project as the NASCAR track that was proposed years ago?
No, this project is a multi-use public/private facility operated at the Port of Bremerton. The Port will be developing the current leased land with Aviation-related businesses thus displacing this Regional Center where over 100,000 people visit annually. The NASCAR project was spearheaded by ISC (International Speedway Corp.) proposing a ¾ mile oval track on property nearby.
18) What activities are proposed at the facility and the public benefits?
Concerts, festivals, fundraisers, 10k running races, bicycle racing, mountain bike riding, motorsports track rentals, karting, driving schools, teen driving education, STEM education, Sanctioned racing (3-5 times per year), Navy EVOC training, K-9 training, West Sound EVOC training, Kitsap Transit bus driver certification, motocross, RV parking, car storage, a motorsports country club and much more. A third party market study shows over $50 million in economic impact during the construction and first year of operation providing over 700 jobs.
Kitsap County racing heritage from the 1950’s as Parnelli Jones earned his first win in Bremerton in 1957. Since then Bremerton has kept its racing heritage for decades. The time has come to break ground and develop one of the Finest Multi-Purpose Tilke designed Private Road course in North America. Click here to see the history from the Kitsap Sun!
Founder Membership Hotline
The process is officially underway!
It is anticipated at this time that the schedule for the project will be driven by the membership sales, naming rights, private investors, OEM & Technology partnerships.
The following schedule is proposed at this time:
• Club management group will be selected for the project and they will assume membership development responsibilities on 10/1/19
• Design of the Phase II elements to include but not limited to architecture and engineering that will be completed on 10/18/19
• Ground breaking is proposed for project clearing on 10/18/19
• 150 Founder Memberships will be secured by 12/31/19
• Phase III Final Design will be initiated with the securing of project working capital by 11/1/19
• 300 Founder Memberships will be secured by 3/31/20
• Upon signing of 300 Founder memberships, the Circuit of the Northwest will secure financing for the entire $33M construction cost that will be backed by the project assets and sponsorship commitments
• Overall project construction will begin 5/25/20 upon securing of project financing
• Opening of the Circuit of the Northwest is proposed by end of July 2021
The above schedule does not include additional funding being initiated by the Port of Bremerton or any additional facilities that will be included in the additional funding.
Sponsorship commitments will be signed prior to the funding of the project and will be used to help secure the financing but will not be due until the opening of the facility.